JEECUP “Group~Wise” Syllabus in Hindi 2017 pdf! Sample/Previous Papers
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam 2017 for polytechnic will be held as soon. As per council Engineering, Diploma Technical Course, other courses admission test will be held on 23rd April 2017. All dear applicants are informed that get here JEECUP 2017 Syllabus in Hindi and JEECUP Exam Pattern 2017. Every year lakhs of candidates are applied and seeking for exam study material and previous old question papers with answers.
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh is an government organisation which handle admission polytechnic or diploma courses. Every year lakhs of students appeared in 10th, 12th board exam and after that students are seeking for technical education, particular course (as per interest) and better institute. Those students are seeking for diploma or polytechnic course, they are informed that admission will be based on competitive entrance examination. So every student work hard to get admission in govt institute. People are informed that get here JEECUP Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf, JEECUP Previous Papers for polytechnic entrance exam. List of colleges will be prepared from all over Uttar Pradesh State. Seat will be allotted as per rank obtained by students in competitive test. Get here UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017.
JEECUP Syllabus 2017
- Name of Council – Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh
- Council – JEECUP
- Exam Date – 23rd April 2017
- Course – Polytechnic
- Purpose – Admission 2017-18
- Syllabus – UP Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2017
- Also Get – JEECUP Polytechnic Syllabus 2017 pdf
- Available – Available at here
- Official link – link provided here
- Under – State Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Also Get – JEECUP Previous Year Papers with answers
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2017
JEECUP Exam Date 23rd April 2017 (09:00 AM to 12:00 PM) for Group A
JEECUP Exam Date 23rd April 2017 (02:30 PM to 05:30 PM) for Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K
- JEECUP Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 For Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma) – Paper will carry questions from Maths 50%, Physics and Chemistry 50% questions will be asked till high school level
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 For Group B (Agriculture Engineering) – Questions will be asked form Maths – 50% and Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture – 50% (Intermediate level)
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 For Group C (Fashion Design, Home Science & Textile Design) – Questions will be asked from English & Hindi Language and Comprehension – 20%, Reasoning & Intelligence – 50%, General Awareness – 30% and questions will be high school level.
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Group D – Questions will be asked till intermediate level from English & Hindi – 30%, Reasoning and Intelligence 35%, Numerical Ability – 10%, General Awareness – 25%
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Group E (Diploma in Pharmacy) – Intermediate level questions will be asked during entrance exam & questions will be divided as per Physics + Chemistry – 50% Biology or Maths – 50%.
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Group F (PG Diploma in Biotechnology) – B.Sc passed students are applied and questions will be from Chemistry – 50% and Zoology + Botany – 50%. Exam of PG Diploma in other courses will consist questions from English – 20%, Numerical Ability – 15%, Reasoning – 30%, General Intelligence – 20%, General Awareness – 15%
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management – Reasoning and Logic – 25%, Numerical Ability – 25%, English – 25%, General Knowledge – 25%.
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Group I – Diploma in Aircraft Engineering Candidates are informed questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry – 50%, Mathematics – 50%. JEECUP Solved Papers
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Group K1 to K7 – Candidates are informed that get here syllabus for entrance examination for Engineering Diploma Courses. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics – 40%, Specific Subjects stream wise 60% like Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Printing Technology, Garment Technology). JEECUP Question Papers
- Total Questions – 100 questions will be asked
- Total Marks -100 marks
- Time Duration – 3 Hrs (180 minutes)
JEECUP Previous Question Papers
All dear candidates are informed that get here syllabus and exam pattern for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic. Students are informed that get here syllabus & previous question paper. It gives better idea about exam and type of questions and question papers. So all students are informed that get here JEECUP Sample Papers 2017, JEECUP Model Papers 2017 by follow link.
- Candidates are informed that open link given below
- After that official page will be opened
- Click on syllabus and instructions for candidates
- pdf file will be opened
- just download or save it for further use
- it will contain all information regarding exam
Get Here – JEECUP Sample Papers 2017 pdf