KCC Bank Grade (3-4) Clerk Result 2016 @ kccb.in HB Board Merit List
KCC Bank Clerk Grade 3/4 Result 2016,KCCB Clerk (Grade 3-4) Result 2016,kccb.in Clerk Result 2016, HB Board Merit List 2016,KCC Bank Clerk Grade 3 & 4 Merit List 2016,KCCB Clerk Grade 4 Result 2016,KCCB Grade 3 Clerk Result 2016,KCC Bank Grade 3-4 Clerk Cut Off 2016
Kangra Central Cooperative (K.C.C) Bank has recently conducted written examination for which initial date was decided as 22nd November 2015 but new date was declared as 6th December 2015. According to the official notification released by the recruitment community of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank there are total [highlight]154 vacant seats[/highlight] available in its department for various departments for the post of Grade 3 and 4 levels.
KCC Bank Clerk Grade 3/4 Result 2016
Candidates who think they are eligible to apply for the available vacancies of Grade III and Grade IV Clerk positions has fill up their applications forms before the last date decided by the recruitment board.
In notification it was clearly mentioned that last date for applying was 28th October 2015 for all the nominees. All those aspirants who filled up their registration completely and then appeared in the written examination for clearing first step of hiring process are now in search of [highlight]KCC Bank Grade (3-4) Clerk Exam Result 2016[/highlight]. On official link of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank that is kccb.in applicants can check all the information about the respective post of clerk in banking sector.
Name of the Organization : Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCC Bank)
Name of the Post : KCC Bank Grade (3 & 4) Clerk Post
Total number of Post : 154 vacancies
Name of Examination : KCC Bank Grade 3-4 Clerk Exam 2015
Category : Result
Date of Exam : 6th Dec 2015
Date of Result : will be declared soon
Location of Job : Himachal Pradesh State
Official Web Page : kccb.in
KCCB Clerk (Grade 3-4) Result 2016
After the KCC Bank Clerk Written Examination 2015 job seekers who attending this exam are definitely looking for the announcement of KCC Bank Grade (3-4) Clerk Result 2016 through which everybody can get idea whether they cleared this test or not and whether they are going for next selection process or not.
Education qualification need for the post of Clerk with KCC bank are such as :
- Applicants who applied for the post of KCC Officer Grade 3 Post must have completed their graduation or equivalent degree with at least 55 % marks or they should completed graduation in commerce subject with minimum 50% aggregate from recognized university, college or institute and also they posses knowledge in computers.
- Applicants who applied for KCC Bank Clerk Post of Grade 4 must have cleared 12th Standard with its passing certificate with minimum 50% marks or they should have graduation degree along with computer knowledge.
- Applicants who applied for Computer Operator Post with KCC Bank must have graduation in any field with at least one year of PGDCA course or they posses BCA Degree from any recognized college, institute or university.
- All the applicants must need knowledge in basic computers, network and problem related to troubleshooting.
Details about KCC Bank Grade 3-4 Vacancies 2015 :
- Grade 3 Officer Post : 15 vacancies
- Grade 4 Clerk Post (in General Public Section) : 74 vacancies
- Grade 4 Clerk Post (in PACS Section ) : 46 vacancies
- Grade 4 Clerk Post : 8 vacancies
- Grade 4 Computer Operator Post : 11 vacancies
Selection of eligible candidates will be based on their performance in the written exam and then face to face interview round. Only those aspirants will called for the next process that is personal interview round who passed this written test. For checking result here is the link given below :
Steps to get KCC Bank Clerk Result 2016 :-
- First click on above link “ KCC Bank (Grade 3-4) Clerk Result 2016 ”
- Now go to recruitment section
- Click on Result link for KCC bank Clerk Post
- Enter your details such as registration no, roll no, dob etc
- Now finally press submit button through cursor
- Your result will be in-front of you in a moment
- Save it or take a print
We request to our readers if you have any query or any doubt then feel free to post it into the comment box given in the end of this article, we will reply you as soon as possible.